Sales Representative for: UK, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Germany, USA, Ex Jugoslavian countries (Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia), Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Scandinavian countries
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions. REPORTING:
• Reports directly to Sales Manager and Commercial figure.